Have you ever wondered about the following questions?
1. Is it possible to achieve the ROI requirement implied by double-digit EBITDA multiples in most acquisitions?
2. What are the best practices performed by top-performing firms that differentiate them in terms of profitability/ROI?
3. Is there a systematic framework of best-practice implementation that can be adopted by wholesaler-distributors?
4. How do best practices enhance shareholder value?
5. Where is the link that connects process to profitability?
Authors Barry Lawrence, Senthil Gunasekaran, and Pradip Krishnadevarajan of Texas A&M University answer these questions and more.
There are 47 best practices in Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line and all were developed from actual experiences of 84 real wholesale distribution firms across our industry. This groundbreaking research study is not academic modeling or theory; it is a powerful weapon for you to use to enhance your shareholder value.
Optimizing Distributor Profitability also includes:
* A five-step methodology with clear how-to-implement ideas and tools
* 123 detailed exhibits that walk you through the processes
* 50 action steps that you can implement today and over time
* A separate, over-sized Distributor Profitability Framework map to hang on your wall to help you follow how business processes and financial drivers are linked to enhance shareholder value.