May 17 – 18, 2023 | Chicago, IL
- This event will feature top speakers from Google, JLL, Microsoft, Nautical Commerce, and more, in addition to great programming, networking, and special events like an evening dinner cruise and boat tour of Chicago.
Jonathan Bein – Ph.D.
Managing Partner, Distribution Strategy Group
Divisional Vice President, Global Innovation Leader – Organizational Wellbeing, Gallagher
Founder & CEO, Nautical Commerce
Founder & CEO, Prosperio Group
Founder, Contempus Leadership LLC
1:00 – 1:30 pm: Registration Opens, Welcome Coffee Reception
Check into your cohort, grab a coffee, and get the details ahead of our day one kick-off.
1:30 – 3:15 pm: Cohort Educational Session and Roundtable Discussion
- Operations: Analytics – Data and analytics are the modern-day microscope, telling us more about our behaviors, our customers, and our results than ever before. In this session, you will learn about how to use and analyze your company data both internally and externally to optimize your efforts, improve operations, and impact outcomes.
- Technology: Customer Engagement – Continued advances in technology have given distributors new and effective ways to improve customer engagement. Explore how technology has changed the way we think about and interact with the customer and what tools and capabilities can maximize the experience.
- Finance: Systematization of M&A – From integration to financial due diligence how are you working to systemize your M&A process? Explore best practices and hear actionable examples from leaders in the industry.
- Sales: Impact of Inflation – As we brace for uncertain economic times, the impact of inflation is being felt across the business. This session will explore the impact of inflation on profitability and how that translates into compensation for sales reps.
- Human Resources: Career Mapping – Talent is a critical asset in today’s marketplace. Investing in retention is just as critical as investing in recruiting. How are you nurturing and growing, your workforce? Explore strategies for identifying the right opportunities for employees, how to help them create lasting careers, and where and how to expand your executive leadership team.
3:15 – 3:30 pm: Break
3:30 – 4:30 pm: Plenary Session | Performing During Lean Times
Step out of your executive cohort and learn from others about what works and what doesn’t during lean times. This tailored plenary session explores tangible methods for improving operations, better-controlling expenditures, and effectively deploying new processes that demonstrate progress and tangible ROI.
4:30 – 5:30 pm: Cohort Networking Roundtable
Get to know your industry peers a bit better during this cohort-specific networking experience.
5:30 – 6:00 pm: Break
6:00 – 7:00 pm: Cocktail Reception
Network and deepen your conversations and connections with industry peers over cocktails and appetizers at our opening reception.
7:00 – 8:30 pm: Dinner
The Leading Lady is a large luxury vessel and boasts an oversized entertaining space. Stunning skyline views from the Chicago River and Lake Michigan accompanied by five-star service guarantees a special evening out on the town! This is your chance to connect with other executives in a beautiful setting, enjoy great food and drinks, and take in stunning views of Chicago’s iconic architecture.
7:15 – 8:00 am: Breakfast
Start the morning off right and converse with peers over a delicious cup of coffee as you join attendees for a hearty breakfast, ahead of a great day of programming and conversations.
8:00 – 8:45 am: Plenary Session | Business Innovation
Take your business to the next level by maximizing new processes and modifying your existing operations to advance your organization and provide a better experience for customers and introduce improved offerings.
8:45 – 9:00 am: Break
9:00 – 10:00 am: Cohort Networking Roundtable
Keep the conversation going and expand on the great relationships you’ve been building.
10:00 – 10:15 am: Break
10:15 – 12:00 pm: Cohort Educational Session and Roundtable Discussion
- Operations – Warehouse Management Systems – Help your business cut costs, create more visibility, and reduce errors through ERP, WMS, and other enterprise software solutions.
- Sales: Pay Practices – This session examines best practices for implementing changes when transitioning from base pay to higher variable pay.
- Finance: Automation in Accounts Payable – Automation has changed the world in ways we never thought possible, even in the world of finance. Examine the latest innovations and upcoming trends related to accounts payable and how automation and technology are changing the game.
- Tech: Roadmap to Integrating New Products – Successfully implementing and adapting new technology in your company culture is the real battle and the difference-maker between optimization and inefficiency. This session examines proven best practices for integrating new and evolving technologies throughout your company.
- Human Resources – Developing Strong Company Culture – This session explores the importance of culture within an organization and how to develop and maintain core company values, amid acquisitions and organic growth.
12:00 – 1:00 pm: Networking Lunch
1:00 pm: Adjourn
- The B2B marketplace will never stop shifting and moving beneath us, making leadership development and succession planning for executive teams a constant. Today’s leaders need to be prepared to plan, optimize, streamline, innovate, and adapt. All while making forward progress for the business and the industry, preparing for the future, and delivering on their brand promise. NAW’s Executive Roundtable Program meets this challenge head-on. Offering the opportunity for distribution executives to engage in peer-level cohorts around Sales, Finance, Operations, Technology, and Human Resources.
- Twice a year these leading distribution executives gather in person to participate in NAW’s Exclusive Executive Roundtable series. Discussing unique challenges facing the industry with non-competing peers in a workshop setting. Here executives join tailored cohorts and dig into key topics related to their specialized job function, tapping into this exclusive assembly of combined talent, knowledge, and experience – to network, share ideas, learn, troubleshoot, and innovate.
We invite you to join us for this one-of-a-kind executive experience and invest in yourself, your company, and your executive team.
This room block closes April 28, 2023 at 5:00 PM!