Digital tools are changing the way we work just as they have already changed the way we live. Unfortunately, it’s been more by happenstance than design for some businesses today. The digitalization of the distribution channel is inevitable because change is happening up and down the value chain. If your business is not leading, then at the very least, you must keep up. Up until now, however, there has been very little guidance for distributors about where to start and how to strategically use digital tools—e-commerce, social media, mobility, CRM, advanced analytics, and multichannel solutions—to gain a competitive advantage. That is about to change.
Becoming a Digital Distributor: Strategies and Tools That Create Value is your roadmap to adopting and using digital tools. This study provides data, analyses, tools, recommendations, and more than 250 direct quotes from wholesaler-distributors who provide expert advice for creating a vision and driving your business forward. With this study, you’ll have an in-depth game plan to
* get out in front and lead in your market
* create a strategic plan for taking full advantage of digital tools to better serve your customers by improving the customer experience
* leverage the power of information and data for competitive advantage
* work better and more collaboratively with your suppliers
* and most important, grow your sales and profits.