NAW Advisor, a monthly 6-page economic snapshot of the wholesale distribution industry
NAW Advisor will arrive directly to your e-mail account every month, and you will be billed $16.50 on a monthly basis. You may cancel at any time.
What: NAW Advisor is a monthly 6-page economic business report designed specifically for busy wholesale distribution executives. Each month, NAW Advisor provides you with expert economic guidance on today’s wholesale distribution cycles and shows you how these cycles will affect your business so you can prepare for tomorrow’s economy.
For Whom: Busy wholesaler-distributors who want to be kept informed so they can maximize their profits in any economic business cycle.
Key Benefits: Economic insights translated into the language of business with clear, concise action points, NAW Advisor will increase confidence in your everyday decision process. Two-year forecasts will give you the foresight to make the right decisions today.
Sample Issue: Learn more about this monthly report by reading this free sample issue.
Only $16.50: NAW Advisor will arrive directly to your e-mail account every month, and you will be billed $16.50 on a monthly basis. You may cancel at any time.
NAW is pleased to join forces with Alan Beaulieu and ITR Economics™ (formerly Institute for Trend Research) to produce this dynamic, monthly publication that provides essential, updated economic news on the wholesale distribution industry. Alan Beaulieu is the #1 recognized expert in wholesale distribution forecasting. He is an NAW Senior Economic Advisor, and he provides NAW’s economic forecast for wholesale distribution annually at the NAW Executive Summit. Alan will personally write the NAW Advisor each month, so wholesaler-distributors who subscribe to NAW Advisor can be assured they will receive the best and most accurate monthly economic reporting. What’s more, ITR Economics™ has a 94.7% accuracy rate in economic forecasting!
Read Extended Description »
What Readers Have to Say
- "Alan Beaulieu and his firm have definitely helped our companies better anticipate the economic climate ahead. When he says ‘storm coming’ we take cover. When he says ‘mostly sunny’ we get ready."
- — Byron Potter, Vice Chairman and CEO, Dallas Wholesale Builders Supply Inc.
- "I've described Alan to others as an economist with a personality...a bit of an anomaly. His presentation style is entertaining and engaging, and it's built on some of the best trend analysis to be found anywhere. We've developed an enormous respect for the work that ITR Economics does and have strong confidence in its forecasting ability. ITR Economics’s targeted analysis of our company data and regular monthly updates have become important planning tools for our company."
- — Bob Taylor, President and CEO, Do it Best Corp.
- "Graybar has been a satisfied ITR Economics client for several years. ITR Economics’s forecasting accuracy has enabled Graybar to effectively set strategic direction during this downturn. Graybar’s path to recovery will be influenced by ITR Economics’s superlative trending data."
- — Kathy Mazzarella, President and CEO, Graybar Electric Co., Inc.
- "NAW Advisor is always informative, but this issue is exceptional. Nice work."
- — Kim Gravell, Principal, Gravell Insights, LLC
Write a review »
Each monthly issue will include:
- Comprehensive and updated news on the wholesale distribution industry
- Wholesale distribution forecasts for both durable and nondurable goods, as well as relevant commentary on long-term trends
- Clear, concise management suggestions and action items for wholesaler-distributors that correlate to a specific time in the four business cycles as outlined in ITR Economics’ Management Objectives™; you’ll be able to use these suggestions and action points in your everyday business decision process to maximize profits in business cycle highs and lows
- Wholesale distribution-specific leading indicator table with expert commentary
- An ITR Opportunity Index™ that identifies new business and growth opportunities specific to wholesale distribution in a brief overview of various strength regions and how they are trending upward
- A Reader’s Forum where economists at ITR Economics™ answer your burning questions
- And more...
NAW and ITR Economics™ have combined their expertise to help in your company’s growth. NAW Advisor will deliver critical economic insights to you and your busy management team in today’s fast-paced business world. See tomorrow’s wholesale distribution economy today and subscribe now.
About the Author
Alan Beaulieuinfo page
One of the country’s most informed economists, Alan is NAW’s Senior Economic Advisor. He is a principal of ITR Economics™ (formerly the Institute for Trend Research) where he serves as President. Since 1990, he has been consulting with companies that have a domestic and global perspective on how to forecast, plan, and increase their profits based on business cycle trend analysis. Alan has provided workshops and economic analysis seminars across the United States to literally thousands of business owners and executives.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »