BiographySteven is a partner with over 25 years of experience. His career includes architecting and delivering large-scale systems and data center projects, IT cost reduction efforts, and benchmarking studies to improve the performance of the IT function. The technology practice focus includes business process improvement, IT process improvements, large scale transformation of the business process model and installation of enterprise software. His specialties include IT infrastructure, IT operations, business alignment, governance and IT strategy. Prior to joining Grant Thornton in 2010, Steven was a consulting partner with Ernst & Young.
Steven leads the Business Consulting practice for the Midwest region as well as the Enterprise Transformation service line. His practices are focused on IT consulting, business process improvement, system selection and implementation of ERP packages including Dynamics AX, Oracle, Lawson, and manufacturing/distribution packages.
Highlights of his experience at Grant Thornton include the following:
• Directed the deployment of core financials, routing software, and IT infrastructure for a distribution company in the consumer products industry.
• Supported and provided subject matter expertise on software vendor licensing and included review of the contract agreement and the technical architecture.
• Managed the spin-out of a large beer distribution company including finance, marketing/sales, and system processes.
• Reviewed the operational performance of certain supply chain and IT processes at a retail and ecommerce organization.
• Evaluated enterprise software solutions for a manufacturing and distribution company that included SAP, Oracle, Infor, Epicor, and Microsoft AX.
Steven holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Indiana University and is a licensed CPA in Illinois.