BiographyPradip is the Co-founder of the Global Supply Chain Lab at Texas A&M University. With more than 14 years of experience as an industry advisor, educator, and speaker for wholesale distribution, Pradip helps wholesaler-distributors create strategic and tactical competitive advantage. He is an author of six books on best practices, customer analytics, business transformation, and profitability.
- BRAND-NEW! Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive Advantage
- Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting Profitability
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in Distribution
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin Advantage