BiographySenthil leads research on the wholesale distribution industry at Texas A&M University. With 15 years of experience in distribution and manufacturing, he advises distribution firms, delivers executive education, and speaks at industry forums on topics influencing distributor competitiveness. He is an author of five books on distributor profitability, growth, and analytics, and holds a doctorate degree from Texas A&M.
- BRAND-NEW! Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive Advantage
- Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting Profitability
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in Distribution
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin Advantage