Jonathan Copulsky is a Principal in Deloitte Consulting’s Chicago office, responsible for leading the firm’s Customer and Market Strategy Practice.
The focus of Jonathan’s consulting work is on helping organizations understand how to effectively initiate, manage, sustain, and grow their relationships with customers. His professional interests include customer experience design, sales force management, major accounts strategy, channel strategy, marketing and advertising effectiveness, customer loyalty, and customer service operations.
Jonathan has been involved with sales, service, and marketing management for over twenty-five years as a consultant and senior executive. He has helped clients:
• Design their “go to market” strategies
• Revise their channel strategies
• Create new market-based segmentation frameworks
• Establish analytically-based customer loyalty programs
• Revamp their sales forces, call centers, and database marketing efforts
• Re-think their service operations to take advantage of new technology-enabled capabilities
• Integrate customer-facing organizations forces in conjunction with mergers and acquisitions
Jonathan speaks and writes frequently on issues related to sales and marketing management and is a regular contributor to a number of publications and online forums. He has recently been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, American Banker, Barron’s, CRM Magazine, The Financial Times, and The Globe and Mail and authored bylined articles in Strategy and Leadership, CIO, GMA Forum, Marketing Magazine, and The Journal of Integrated Marketing Communications. Jonathan has spoken at a diverse set of forums, including the American Marketing Association, the American Society for Quality, the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau, the Chicago Association of Direct Marketing, the Direct Marketing Association, the Marketing Research Association, Information Industry Association, the Newspaper Association of America, Northwestern University’s Integrated Marketing Communications Program, and the Retail Advertising and Marketing Association.