Transforming Your Sales Force for the 21st Century, Second Edition
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
Distribution companies, by their nature, should be sales-oriented companies. However, many distributors don't do sales very well. That's the premise behind this book by Dave Kahle. Written for distributor sales managers and executives, Transforming Your Sales Force for the 21st Century, Second Edition provides a blueprint to transform sales forces into highly directable, effective, and focused performers. It describes “11 Highest Potential Initiatives” in a down-to-earth, clear style that makes it easy to implement immediately within a distribution business in the current economic environment.
What Readers Have to Say
- "This book lays out the game plan for building an effective sales organization. I've learned to think differently because of it. Kahle’s prescriptions are compelling and easy to follow. Every serious executive who has anything to do with the sales force should study this. When it comes to the processes of selling, there is none more knowledgeable than Dave Kahle......he's the best!"
- — Les Young, Vice President--Corporate Services, Aerospace Products International
- "Everything makes so much sense. I wish I had this book 15 years ago. I particularly appreciated the idea of training the salespeople to a minimum level of competency, and then helping to stimulate them to mastery. What a great way to understand what to do in terms of sales force training!"
- — Bob Burdette, President, Nunn Electric Supply Corporation
- "Dave Kahle has come to the rescue of anyone trying to create or improve their sales system. This book provides a comprehensive program for a dynamic sales function. It is easy to read and comprehend. Each chapter covers actionable ideas that can make an immediate impact. His principles have transformed my thinking. I enthusiastically recommend this book to anyone responsible for the sales effectiveness of others."
- — Tom Fehsenfeld, President, Crystal Flash Energy
About the Author
Dave Kahleinfo page
Dave is a noted consultant and speaker, who specializes in distribution sales. He has acquired his message through real-life experience. Dave has been the number one salesperson in the country for two different companies in two distinct industries. He took a new territory to more than $5,000,000 in sales in 5 short years, becoming the number one salesperson in the nation. Dave’s experience evolved as General Manager of a start-up division of a distribution company that grew from $10,000 in monthly sales, to more than $200,000 in 3 years. He is President of The DaCo Corporation.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Becoming a Digital Distributor: Strategies and Tools That Create ValueFind out more »
- INNOVATE! How Successful Distributors Lead Change in Disruptive Times Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World Find out more »
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors Find out more »