Essentials Series Bundle
- Essentials of Profitable Wholesale Distribution©, Second Edition Jim Olsztynski
- Essentials of Profitable Inside Sales in Distribution© Jim Olsztynski
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
Prerequisite reading at many distribution companies, Essentials of Profitable Wholesale Distribution©, Second Edition provides a straightforward and clear understanding of how the wholesale distribution business works. Your team will learn the basics of distribution economics, customer service, sales, and marketing. This book will make your team smarter—a lot smarter. This is the perfect training tool to speed learning and retention for everyone on your staff!
Essentials of Profitable Inside Sales in Distribution© provides a real-world, in-depth understanding of the expanded role of inside sales. Today, inside sales personnel are responsible for generating sales and making sure those sales are profitable.
Use these books as essential components in your company’s training program.
What Readers Have to Say
- "This book can be used as a solid foundation for employee training programs on how to keep a healthy bottom line in the wholesale distribution business. I would encourage anyone in this business to not only read this book but to make it mandatory that each employee—no matter what their position is in your company—read it as well."
- — Hank Turner, President/CEO, Empire Machinery & Supply
- "An absolute must for wholesalers who want their employees to understand the nature of the business and key concepts like margin, markup, the need for profit, and great customer service."
- — Colin Perry, President, Rampart P&H Supply
About the Author
Jim Olsztynskiinfo page
Jim has been covering the industry as a trade journalist since 1977. He has written hundreds of major feature articles and more than 1,000 news stories and commentaries about industry affairs.
Why NAW Institute Publications Are Different
NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence conducts research into strategic management issues affecting the wholesale distribution industry. Our research is conducted with best practice wholesaler-distributors, and we publish leading-edge research studies with practical application for wholesale distribution firms of all sizes and across all lines of trade.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »