5 Fundamentals Series Bundle
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Jim Ambrose
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Sales Manager Tim Horan, Steve Deist
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
SO MUCH DEMAND FOR THIS BRANCH MANAGER BOOK, WE'VE RELEASED A SECOND EDITION!
5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition offers solid advice to help branch managers become skilled business leaders. Up-and-comers who aspire to run a branch and branch managers already in charge will find the insights and practical tips they need to enhance their strengths and improve their weaknesses
5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Sales Manager offers a practical but powerful approach for taking your sales force to the next level. This book includes essential theories, key concepts, and real-world stories taken from the front lines of wholesale distribution. Best of all, this book provides useful ideas that you can apply today and be successful. This book is for sales managers and the people who hire them.
What Readers Have to Say
- "In my current position as well as when I was general sales manager, the biggest challenge has been to find meaningful sales management training and development information that is specifically written for the distributor sales manager. This book fills that need by providing excellent, practical guidelines."
- — Gail Wirz, Director of Training, Badger Liquor
- "I have been a distributor sales manager for more than 20 years, and this is the first book that talks to our unique challenges. It combines great concepts with practical examples as it tells you what it takes to be an effective distributor sales manager. I wish I had this book 20 years ago!"
- — John Strand, Prior Wine Division Manager, Griggs, Cooper & Company
- "There are few positions in management that are more challenging than the distributor sales manager. Sales reps, bosses, customers, and suppliers are all pulling in different directions. 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Sales Manager sorts these out, so that the sales manager can focus on what is really important—improving sales performance."
- — Chip Hornsby, Group Chief Executive, Wolseley PLC
About the Authors
Jim Ambroseinfo page
Jim has more than 30 years in the wholesale distribution industry. He specializes in doing "turn-arounds" and conducting his popular workshop "Business Skills and Leadership Training for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager."
Tim Horaninfo page
Tim joined IRCG as a Partner in 2005 after leaving a distribution career spanning more than 25 years. Horan spent the last 15 years as President and CEO of a beverage alcohol distribution company. He works with CEOs and other members of senior management in the areas of organization development and design. His recent role at IRCG was to serve as a primary researcher and coauthor for this book.
Steve Deistinfo page
Steve has more than 20 years of experience in the wholesale distribution and supply chain arenas. In addition to his consulting work, he is a highly rated speaker, trainer, and board director. He is Indian River Consulting Group’s strategic planning specialist and manages the firm’s channel consulting projects for manufacturers that sell through distribution.
Why NAW Institute Publications Are Different
NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence conducts research into strategic management issues affecting the wholesale distribution industry. Our research is conducted with best practice wholesaler-distributors, and we publish leading-edge research studies with practical application for wholesale distribution firms of all sizes and across all lines of trade.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »