…But What Did It Cost Us? How to Reduce Selling Costs in Wholesale Distribution
NAW sometimes offers free reports for the benefit of our members. Click on "add to cart" below to download a free copy of this report.
This free 26-page white paper shows your sales management team how to determine whether your sales force is spending valuable company resources wisely in pursuing customers. There is a critical difference between capturing sales and capturing sales efficiently. This easy-to-read-and-apply white paper shows exactly where your sales team may be wasting precious company resources as it attempts to close sales. Using too much of costly resources such as time, discounting, and sales support can render even the biggest sales unprofitable. This paper will show your sales managers how to match the proper amount of company sales resources against various types of customers, helping to turn possibly unprofitable accounts into highly profitable ones.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »