NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence
About the NAW Institute
NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence conducts research into strategic management issues affecting the wholesale distribution industry. Our research is conducted with best practice wholesaler-distributors, and we publish leading-edge research studies with practical application for wholesale distribution firms of all sizes and across all lines of trade.
NAW Institute's Mission
“To sponsor and disseminate research into strategic management issues affecting the wholesale distribution industry. The NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence aims to help merchant wholesaler-distributors remain the most effective and efficient channel in distribution.”
The NAW Institute’s best projects are those that wholesale distribution industry executives bring to us, because those are the projects that will solve real-world business problems. Learn more about submitting a proposal to the NAW Institute.
If you have questions about the NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence Publishing Program, please contact Ruth Stadius at email@example.com.
Check out our Publications and order your research studies today.
Watch Mark Kramer, President/CEO of Laird Plastics, discuss the value of NAW Institute Research Studies.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »