The NAW Certificate in Distribution Professional Management is a breakthrough program that offers three separate, one-week, in-person sessions: Optimizing Distributor Profitability, Generating and Managing Growth and Distributor Capability Development. These sessions are designed to help companies retain and develop their key employees. This is an ideal program for managers who seek to complement their professional development. While sessions may be taken individually, participants must attend all three sessions to earn their certificate.
- Generating and Managing Growth: September 12-15, 2022
- Sales and Branch Managers
- Executives and Strategic Managers
- Business Analysts and IT Managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- Pricing and Purchasing Professionals
- Executive and Senior Management
- High Potential Candidates for Management
- Regional Profit Center Heads
- Business Development Managers
Program Fee: $5,890 per person per Session (includes program materials).