Plan to attend the wholesale distribution industry’s first, invite-only, matchmaking event for distribution executives to meet tech founders from B2B’s most exciting innovators. This program is ideal for CEOs and leaders intimately involved in digital transformation and innovation.
Hear from the CEOs of B2B marketplaces, SaaS, fintech, labor and recruiting software, and traceability startups PLUS leading wholesaler-distributors.
Tech startups include:
Here are just a few of the names confirmed for this program:
- Randy Altshuler, Chief Executive Officer, Xometry
- Ian Heller, Founder and Chief Strategist, Distribution Strategy Group
- Kathy Mazzarella, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer, Graybar
- Alex Moazed, Founder and CEO, Applico
- Adrien Nussenbaum, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Mirakl
- Kathy Peopling Seymour, CEO, First Supply
- Kevin Weadick, President, Zoro US
This premier event is brought to you through a partnership between NAW, Applico, and Distribution Strategy Group and is curated to bring you an inside look at the top 25 tech innovators in B2B.
The program will kick off on Wednesday, November 2, with dinner and will conclude on Friday, November 4 at noon. In addition to keynote presenters, attendees can choose from concurrent tracks of closed-door presentations by tech founders – to hear the real truth without media or general public optics. If you like what you hear, a scheduling service will be available to book private, one-on-one time with founders that could be of interest and benefit to your business.
Please direct any questions to Trish Lilly at Plilly@naw.org.