NAW 2008 Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the NAW 2008 Executive Summit a Success!
Note: Powerpoint slides and audio recordings of panel presentations are located on the Agenda page.
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 29-31, in Washington, DC, for the NAW Executive Summit: “What the Very Best Distributors Do.” Our attendees told us that they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
Below is a pictorial from this year's meeting.
To read the Chairman’s Address by Raymon A. York, 2007 Chairman of the NAW Board, click here.
Save These Dates!
Next year’s NAW Executive Summit will be January 27 – 29, 2009.
To receive information about the 2009 NAW Executive Summit when it becomes available, click on the link at the top right of this page called "Sign Up for Updates".
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »