NAW 2012 Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the NAW 2012 Executive Summit a Success!
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 31–February 2, in Washington, DC, for the NAW Executive Summit: How to Play 2012–13. Our attendees told us that they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
To view the Chairman’s Address by 2011 NAW Chairman Dennis Hatchell, click here.
Click here to view PowerPoint slides of presentations made available for posting. Available slides are listed under presenters’ sessions.
Here are highlights from the NAW Executive Summit. Click on the “Next>” button in the lower right corner below the image to start.
Save These Dates!
Next year's NAW Executive Summit will be January 29–31, in Washington, DC.
If you would like to learn more about this event, please contact Stephanie Makowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »