NAW 2011 Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the NAW 2011 Executive Summit a Success!
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 25–27, in Washington, DC, for the NAW Executive Summit: Getting Back to GROWTH? Our attendees told us that they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
Click here to view PowerPoint slides of presentations made available for posting. Available slides are listed under presenters' session.
To listen to the Chairman’s Address by 2010 NAW Chairman Bob Taylor, click here. (Opens Media Player)
To purchase copies of Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy, a major focus of last week's Executive Summit, click here. If you are interested in learning more about one of the major trends covered in Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy, Analytics, you can read all about it in Transforming Data into Action: Using Analytics for Better Distributor Sales Decisions. Click here to purchase this analytics focused book.
Here are highlights from the NAW Executive Summit. Click on the “Next>” button in the lower right corner below the image to start the slideshow.
Save These Dates!
Next year's NAW Executive Summit will be January 31–February 2, in Washington, DC.
If you would like to learn more please contact about this event please contact Samantha Ager at email@example.com.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »