Billion Dollar Company HR Roundtable
This Event has concluded.
Information about the Billion Dollar Company HR Roundtable
The NAW Billion Dollar Company HR Roundtable for direct members was created as a new mechanism for the HR executives of large distribution enterprises to network with non-competing peers in multiple lines of trade on key finance issues.
Similar to other billion dollar roundtables NAW has created for the CIO, Operations, and CFO, this by invitation roundtable is composed of executives from billion dollar companies that meet in Chicago two times per year. This highly interactive group consists of the SENIOR-MOST HR executives. The annual fee is $1,700 per member, which covers meeting costs for two events in a twelve month cycle. Participants are expected to cover the cost of their hotel and travel. Once the annual fee is paid, there are no additional fees to attend the meetings, which will last one day beginning with a reception and dinner the evening before.
The participating companies can also name an alternate who can take the place of the HR executive, should that person be unable to attend the scheduled meeting.
If you are interested in participating or would like to learn more please contact Carl Farr, John Peter, or Dana Neill at 202.872.0885
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »