NAW 2010 Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the NAW 2010 Executive Summit a Success!
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 26-28, in Washington, DC, for the NAW Executive Summit: Where Are We Headed? Our attendees told us that they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
Click here to find PowerPoint slides of presentations made available for posting. Available slides are listed under presenters’ agenda listings.
To read the Chairman’s Address by 2009 NAW Chairman Chip Hornsby and 2009 NAW Treasurer Bob Reynolds, click here.
Click here to learn more about and to register for the 2010 Optimizing Distributor Growth and Market Share Consortium.
Here are highlights from the NAW Executive Summit. Click on the “Next>” button in the lower right corner below the image to start the slideshow.
Save These Dates!
Next year's NAW Executive Summit will be January 25-27, in Washington, DC.
To receive information about the NAW 2011 Executive Summit when it becomes available, click on the link at the top right of this page called "Sign Up for Updates" and complete the form.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »