2009 NAW Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the 2009 NAW Executive Summit a Success!
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 27-29, in Washington, DC, for the NAW Executive Summit: Distributor Success Stories: Profiting Despite the Difficult Economy. Our attendees told us that they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
Click here to find PowerPoint slides of presentations made available for posting.
To read the Chairman’s Address by Chip Hornsby, Chairman of the NAW Board, click here.
Save These Dates!
Next year’s NAW Executive Summit will be January 26-28, 2010.
To receive information about the 2010 NAW Executive Summit when it becomes available, click on the link at the top right of this page called "Sign Up for Updates".
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »