Billion Dollar Company CEO Roundtable
This event has concluded.
Who should attend?
NAW's Billion Dollar CEO Roundtable is a unique event designed for CEO's of wholesale distribution companies with annual sales volumes that exceed $1 billion. A proverbial “who's who” in wholesale distribution, this unique conference provides you with the opportunity to network with non-competing peers across a diverse range of commodity lines. You will have the most in-depth business discussions ever at this event!
This by-invitation-only event for CEO's of billion dollar companies provides attendees a distinct forum where they can interact with peers from the largest firms in the industry to share and discuss key strategic issues.
• NAW Member (In Good Standing) - Complimentary (One per company)
• Additional NAW Member - $ 1,595
• Non-Members - $ 1,850 (Non-Members are invited to attend one meeting to evaluate NAW’s programs designed for top level executives)
• Cancellations: 100% of your registration fee will be refunded up to September 9, 2007. After September 9, 2007, 50% of your registration fee will be refunded up to September 25, 2007. After September 25, 2007, there will be no refunds.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »