NAW Association Executives Council (AEC) Winter Meeting
This meeting is open only to chief staff officers and senior staff members of NAW’s member national associations.
Dear Fellow NAW Association Executives Council (AEC) Members:
CONNECT, LEARN, AND GROW AT THE NAW ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES COUNCIL 2017 WINTER MEETING!
The NAW Association Executives Council meeting provides the perfect opportunity to connect with your peers, learn from experts, and grow as an association professional. Be sure to join us January 30–31, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Join us for presentations yielding fresh insights about your role as an association leader…network with leaders from other distribution industry associations…and prepare for an abundance of take-home value. All of this awaits you at the NAW Association Executives Council (AEC) Winter Meeting!
Our business program features major sessions on critically important association leadership topics, including:
- "The Association Leader of the Future" featuring Leslie Hortum, Spencer Stuart
- "My Association Leadership Journey" with Matt Shay, National Retail Federation (NRF)
- "Association Analytics – The Key to a Stronger Organization" featuring Reggie Henry, ASAE (Reggie has been invited back by popular demand!)
- Breakfast Discussion Roundtables with a Spotlight on Performance Management
- "Developing and Executing an Impactful Strategic Plan" with John Barrett, International Sanitary Supply Association (ISSA), and Michael Marks, Indian River Consulting Group
- NAW AEC Great Ideas Lightening Round exploring Best Practices in Volunteer Management
- Discussion Roundtables on with a Spotlight on Dues and Dues Structures
- "How the Association Leader Develops an Outstanding Staff" with Peter Larkin, National Grocers Association (NGA)
- "How to Manage Your Board – Before It Manages You" featuring Robert C. Harris, The Non-Profit Center and a look at "Blowing Up Your Organization" with Kenyon Gleason, National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW)
To learn more about our NAW AEC Winter Meeting, please click on the tabs at the top of this page.
Make plans today to join your association executive peers for the NAW AEC Winter Meeting, January 30–31, 2017, in Washington, DC.
NAW AEC Planning Committee
P.S. NAW has negotiated special rates for this meeting and for the NAW Executive Summit, which immediately follows the NAW AEC meeting. NAW association executives who have attended past NAW AEC meetings tell us they gain extra value by also participating in the NAW Executive Summit. Why not register for both meetings? When you register and book your room at the Fairmont Washington, DC hotel by December 15, you’ll receive a $100 room credit.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »