Large Company Technology Networking Conference
This event is concluded.
NAW's Large Company Technology Networking Conference is a unique event because of the cross-fertilization of ideas that occurse over different lines of trade. Participation is available exclusively to the Senior IT executives of wholesale distribution firms with annual sales of $100 million and above.
The Large Company Technology Networking Conference provides through leadership from the podium and then carefully pairs participants in networking sessions withnon-competing peers across a diverse range of commodity lines.
This format provides a unique opportunity to meet and learn from peers from different discilines within the wholesale industry.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »