Large Company Financial Networking Conference
This Event has Concluded
NAW's Large Company Financial Networking Conference is a unique event. Participation is avaliable exclusively to the senior level financial executives of wholesale distribution companies with annual sales exceeding $100 million.
The Large Company Financial Networking Conference provides thought leadership from the podium then carefully pairs participants in networking sessions with non-competing peers across a diverse range of commodity lines.
This format provides a unique opportunity to meet and learn from peers of different disciplines from within the wholesale distribution industry.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »