NAW 2015 Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the NAW 2015 Executive Summit a Success!
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 27–29, in Washington, DC, for the NAW 2015 Executive Summit: “Where Best-in-Class Distributors Create the Future.” Our attendees told us they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
Watch NAW 2014 Chairman Dan Blaylock, President of Adams-Burch, Inc., deliver his Chairman’s Address.
View PowerPoint slides of presentations made available for posting. Slides are listed under the main presenters’ sessions.
Here are highlights from the NAW Executive Summit. Click on the “Next>” button in the lower right corner below the image to start.
Save These Dates!
The next NAW Executive Summit will be January 26–28, 2016, at The Fairmont Hotel in Washington, DC.
If you would like to learn more about this event, please contact Tara Mostatab at email@example.com.
NAW Executive Summit Sponsorship
We thank Oliver Wyman for sponsoring the NAW 2015 Executive Summit.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »