Large Company HR Networking Conference
This event has concluded.
Who should attend?
NAW's Large Company Human Resources Conference is a unique event because of the cross-fertilization of ideas that occurs over different lines of trade. Participation is available exclusively to the senior HR executives of wholesale distribution firms with annual sales of $100 million and above.
The Large Company Human Resources Conference provides thought leadership from the podium and then carefully pairs participants in networking sessions with non-competing peers across a diverse range of commodity lines.
This format provides a unique opportunity to meet with and learn from non-competing peers in different lines of trade within the wholesale distribution industry.
Registration Fee - Member $1,175
Registration Fee – Member after April 2 $1,275
Registration Fee – Non-Member $1475
• Registrations must be received no later than April 16, 2007.
• Refunds: 50% of your registration fee will be refunded on requests received before April 16, 2007. After April 16, there will be no refund.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and SellersFind out more »
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive AdvantageFind out more »
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin AdvantageFind out more »
- Sales and Marketing Optimization: Developing Competitive Value Propositions in DistributionFind out more »
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting ProfitabilityFind out more »