Insights & Answers: Real-Life Solutions to Help Distributor Salespeople
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
Insights & Answers: Real-Life Solutions to Help Distributor Salespeople is a powerful guide that’s like putting sales expert Dave Kahle’s wisdom inside your head whenever you need it. Over the years, Kahle has shared the gems of wisdom found in this book in his seminars and in his writing. Now, for the first time, he has assembled the best and most useful of these insights and answers in a single book for your easy reference and practical inspiration.
Read Extended Description »
What Readers Have to Say
- "Wow! Insights & Answers is a refreshing and right-on book pertaining to professional distributor sales. My 25+ years of selling have taught me that the principles that Dave Kahle covers in this book should apply to everyone in distribution sales."
- — Thomas E. Ehigh, Sales Manager, Consolidated Supply Company
- "Insights & Answers is a great book for all salespeople, but particularly for distributor representatives. I've been in the business for 35 years and I found the book to be right on the money in terms of philosophy and mindset. I particularly enjoyed chapter three, which deals with integrity as a sales strategy. Trust is a critical issue in the selling profession and as Dave says it, ‘the more your customer trusts you, the less risk your customer feels in dealing with you, and the less time necessary to invest in understanding the product, service, or program you are offering!"
- — William A. Fidler, President, Brenntag Mid-South, Inc.
- "Insights & Answers is another terrific developmental tool from Dave Kahle that presents information concisely and logically. I recommend it for any salesperson at any level."
- — John Pirner, Powermation
- "Insights & Answers is a must-read for distribution sales and management. Dave begins by reminding us that change is absolutely necessary. With a background in distribution sales, Dave presents a complex understanding of the fear associated with change. He then supports the refreshing proposition that salespeople need to change their behavior and take responsibility for their own actions. Amazing, I think all society can take a lesson from these pages. As if this were not refreshing enough, we then learn that the old-fashion values of hard work and integrity are the keys to building lasting relationships. Dave is an excellent communicator. In these pages he shares many of his experiences using a question-and-answer format. I will definitely keep a copy of Insights & Answers available at all times. "
- — Stan Johnson, Vice President, National Sales, SAFEO, Inc.
- "I just don't know how you could not be successful using it as a guide with your salespeople!"
- — Doug Rathbun, Senior Vice President, Lumbermen's Inc.
- "Dave Kahle's latest book, Insights & Answers, offers the Kahle faithful a host of new tips and techniques for facing the distribution sales world with new tactics for our every changing sales environment. For those new to the teachings of Mr. Kahle, it will become very clear that the observations outlined in this book, along with suggested responses, are today's reality. No matter what business practice or procedure is being discussed, everyone agrees that the pace of change picks up speed every day. Sales managers as well as sales reps need to be keenly aware of the new hurdles and obstacles faced in today's marketplace and equip themselves with the appropriate tools and resources to adjust to the fast-paced changes. This book provides a great basis to arm the salesforce with insight into today's most commonly asked questions along with thought-provoking answers."
- — Jim Scarlett, Scarlett Machinery, Inc.
- "Dave's common sense approach to today's issues is refreshing and valuable to sales 'rookies' as well as seasoned veterans."
- — Tom Rosendahl, Senior Vice President, Sales/Marketing, Dakota Supply Group, Inc.
- "This volume reminds you of leading sales techniques that will build your customer base and increase your sales. If you're in the business of distributor sales this manual will boost your communications, planning, knowledge, visibility, and confidence. Kahle tells you to ask people what they do and help them do it better by selling into their priorities. Seems clear enough to me, given that the author doesn't only write, he also sells!"
- — Julie Webb, Senior Training & Development Specialist, Mohawk Industries
This book is a powerful and timely addition to your distribution sales tool kit that you can read from cover to cover or use as a daily reference guide for reviewing specific topics that fit your needs for a particular customer or occasion. It’s like putting sales expert Dave Kahle’s wisdom inside your head whenever you need it.
The sales topics covered are specific and right to the point, including a special question-and-answer format to complete your learning:
- Evaluating Yourself
- Dealing with Change
- Strategic Planning
- Relationship Building
- Selling Commodities
- Dealing with Voicemail
- Asking Good Sales Questions
- Critical Thinking
- Managing Information
- Staying Motivated.
About the Author
Dave Kahleinfo page
Dave is a noted consultant and speaker, who specializes in distribution sales. He has acquired his message through real-life experience. Dave has been the number one salesperson in the country for two different companies in two distinct industries. He took a new territory to more than $5,000,000 in sales in 5 short years, becoming the number one salesperson in the nation. Dave’s experience evolved as General Manager of a start-up division of a distribution company that grew from $10,000 in monthly sales, to more than $200,000 in 3 years. He is President of The DaCo Corporation.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Becoming a Digital Distributor: Strategies and Tools That Create ValueFind out more »
- INNOVATE! How Successful Distributors Lead Change in Disruptive Times Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World Find out more »
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors Find out more »