How to Excel at Distributor Sales, Third Edition
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
Widely known as the "distributor salesperson's bible," How to Excel at Distributor Sales, Third Edition, by Dave Kahle, is designed to empower wholesale distribution salespeople with the skills they need to be successful in the communications age.
Read Extended Description »
What Readers Have to Say
- "I just ordered copies of How to Excel at Distributor Sales for each of our salespeople to read and put into action right away. We are in the process of revamping our compensation program and our sales management procedures, so I know this book will help us. I wish I had made this purchase a long time ago."
- — Dean Meier, President, Waukesha Industrial Supply, Inc.
- "This book covers new territory in distribution sales. I have never read anything so specific to our industry and to the kind of selling my people do. I can't wait to put this book in the hands of every one of my salespeople. Anyone who reads and follows through on the instruction this book offers can't help but increase sales."
- — Dale R. Fraaza, President, Cargo Heavy Duty
Write a review »
How to Excel at Distributor Sales is designed to empower salespeople with the skills they need to be successful in the information age. If you supervise a salesforce and are serious about improving performance, this much-praised book is an absolute must for everyone on your staff. If you are a sales professional, it will take you to ever-greater accomplishments. Widely known as the "distributor salesperson's bible," it has been revised, updated, and expanded to be more relevant and useful than ever.
How to Excel at Distributor Sales will show salespeople how to increase performance, gain confidence, make more money, and live life more fully. Learn to
- organize time for peak performance
- work effectively with manufacturer reps
- make cold-blooded decisions on investing selling time
- gain advantage through positive business relationships
- uncover the deepest motivations in your customers
- supercharge your ability to learn and grow forever
- boost the effectiveness of every sales call.
About the Author
Dave Kahleinfo page
Dave is a noted consultant and speaker, who specializes in distribution sales. He has acquired his message through real-life experience. Dave has been the number one salesperson in the country for two different companies in two distinct industries. He took a new territory to more than $5,000,000 in sales in 5 short years, becoming the number one salesperson in the nation. Dave’s experience evolved as General Manager of a start-up division of a distribution company that grew from $10,000 in monthly sales, to more than $200,000 in 3 years. He is President of The DaCo Corporation.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »