Marketing Plans for Growing Sales: A Guide for Wholesaler-Distributors, Second Edition
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
Available for immediate download to your desktop as a PDF file.
Marketing Plans for Growing Sales, Second Edition, written by Scott Benfield, specifically for wholesaler-distributors, will help you take the shortest, most productive path to sales growth. By stripping away the jargon and confusion that surround most discussions of marketing, this updated edition will show you how to develop a workable marketing strategy for penetrating accounts. Features additional sales volume breakouts and nine added job titles.
Read Extended Description »
Marketing Plans for Growing Sales, Second Edition, written specifically for wholesaler-distributors, will help you take the shortest, most productive path to sales growth. By stripping away the jargon and confusion that surrounds most discussions of marketing, this updated edition will show you how to develop a workable marketing strategy for penetrating accounts.
This second edition explains in detail how to generate a marketing plan: segmentation methods, growth strategies, event planning, sales training on marketing events, joint channel strategies with vendors, and use of the Internet as a marketing tool. Also discussed is how the Web can aid in the unbundling of the supply chain as you work to separate services from products, and get paid for them.
Note: This book will be sent to you as a PDF file. To open the file and download it for reading on screen or for printing, your computer must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you have not previously installed this free software, you can do so now at Adobe Software. Simply place your order by credit card. You'll then receive instructions on how to download this file.
About the Author
Scott Benfieldinfo page
Scott is a 25-year veteran of industrial markets involving distributors, manufacturers, and independent representatives. He has provided marketing and sales consulting services for a variety of Fortune-rated and smaller companies serving the industrial base of North America and Europe. His firm, Benfield Consulting, serves the needs of distributors and manufacturers in the areas of pricing, service development, channel management, and sales management.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World Find out more »
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors Find out more »
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »