Triple Your Profit! Stop Being a Profit Soldier and Start Being a Profit Winner
Albert D. Bates, DBA
- *Quantity discounts:
- 2-15 items: 15%
- 16-30 items: 20%
- 31-100 items: 30%
- 101-250 items: 40%
- 251+ items: 50%
Take about 4 minutes to hear directly from Author Al Bates of Profit Planning Group about why you should read this book and what benefits you'll receive from it that you'll be able to immediately apply at your company.
Only 10% of all companies produce a truly great profit. What’s the problem? Al Bates of Profit Planning Group, who has spent more than 30 years analyzing distributor financial statements, says:
- Companies don’t know what really drives profit. (Hint: It isn’t sales.)
- Companies think they can cut price and make it up with volume. (They can’t.)
- Companies think improved productivity will lead to higher profit. (It never has in the past and it won’t today.)
Focus on profit, not sales. Don’t cut prices—ever. Have a plan, not a meaningless budget.
Triple Your Profit! is geared to small wholesale distribution firms that are serious about making more money. There is no fluff in this book. It contains proven techniques that work. Buy it, use, it, and be prepared to watch your profits grow!
Save 15% when you order together with Al Bates's other best seller: Profit Myths in Wholesale Distribution: The Truth About Sales, Margins, Inventory, and Expenses.
Read Extended Description »
Write a review »
Here’s what you’ll receive with the Triple Your Profit! four-part, profit improvement system:
- An 86-page book that shows you in seven steps how to dramatically increase the profit your firm generates
- A companion Microsoft Excel template that converts all 21 exhibits in the book to spreadsheets using your firm’s own numbers. You can download this template for free with your purchase of this book
- A second Microsoft Excel planning template that you can download for free and use to prepare a high-profit plan quickly and easily; this template will also help you stick to your plan
Quarterly Profit Improvement Reports to reinforce your profit actions.
About the Author
Albert D. Bates, DBAinfo page
Al is Founder and Chairman of the Profit Planning Group, a research and executive education firm in Boulder, Colorado. The firm works exclusively in the area of corporate financial planning.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »