…But What Did It Cost Us? How to Reduce Selling Costs in Wholesale Distribution
NAW sometimes offers free reports for the benefit of our members. Click on "add to cart" below to download a free copy of this report.
This free 26-page white paper shows your sales management team how to determine whether your sales force is spending valuable company resources wisely in pursuing customers. There is a critical difference between capturing sales and capturing sales efficiently. This easy-to-read-and-apply white paper shows exactly where your sales team may be wasting precious company resources as it attempts to close sales. Using too much of costly resources such as time, discounting, and sales support can render even the biggest sales unprofitable. This paper will show your sales managers how to match the proper amount of company sales resources against various types of customers, helping to turn possibly unprofitable accounts into highly profitable ones.
Request your free copy.
Write a review »
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »