NAW Free Wholesale Distribution Industry Reports
Middle-market wholesaler-distributors are growing, but that growth—and the optimism that accompanies it—is tempered by a number of influences including faltering economies in Europe and elsewhere, rising commodity prices, competition from low-cost-country vendors, the continued housing crisis, health care law and uncertainties over which administration will lead the country following the November election. These are the findings from a complimentary Distribution Monitor report, sponsored by the NAW Institute for Distribution Excellence and McGladrey, an assurance, tax, and consulting services provider.
Hear what wholesaler-distributors have told the NAW Institute and McGladrey about the outlook for the next 12 months.
Read this free report.
This free 26-page white paper shows your sales management team how to determine whether your sales force is spending valuable company resources wisely in pursuing customers. There is a critical difference between capturing sales and capturing sales efficiently. This easy-to-read-and-apply white paper shows exactly where your sales team may be wasting precious company resources as it attempts to close sales. Using too much of costly resources such as time, discounting, and sales support can render even the biggest sales unprofitable. This paper will show your sales managers how to match the proper amount of company sales resources against various types of customers, helping to turn possibly unprofitable accounts into highly profitable ones.
Request your free copy.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »