NAW 2012 Executive Summit
Thank You for Making the NAW 2012 Executive Summit a Success!
Leaders from diverse wholesale distribution lines of trade came together January 31–February 2, in Washington, DC, for the NAW Executive Summit: How to Play 2012–13. Our attendees told us that they left the meeting inspired with innovative ideas, informed opinions, and realistic strategies.
To view the Chairman’s Address by 2011 NAW Chairman Dennis Hatchell, click here.
Click here to view PowerPoint slides of presentations made available for posting. Available slides are listed under presenters’ sessions.
Here are highlights from the NAW Executive Summit. Click on the “Next>” button in the lower right corner below the image to start.
Save These Dates!
Next year's NAW Executive Summit will be January 29–31, in Washington, DC.
If you would like to learn more about this event, please contact Stephanie Makowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World Find out more »
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors Find out more »
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »