Billion Dollar Company Chief Legal Officer Roundtable
This event has concluded.
About the Roundtable
The NAW Billion Dollar Company Chief Legal Officer Roundtable for direct members was created as a new mechanism for the legal executive of large distribution enterprises to network with non-competing peers in multiple lines of trade on key legal issues.
Similar to other billion dollar roundtables NAW has created for the CFO, CIO, HR, and Operations executive, this by invitation roundtable is composed of executives from billion dollar companies that meet in Chicago two times per year. This highly interactive group consists of the SENIOR-MOST legal officer. The annual fee is $1,700 per member, which covers meeting costs for two events in a twelve month cycle. Participants are expected to cover the cost of their hotel and travel. Once the annual fee is paid, there are no additional fees to attend the meetings, which will last one day beginning with a reception and dinner the evening before.
The participating companies can also name an alternate who can take the place of the registered executive, should that person be unable to attend the scheduled meeting.
If you are interested in participating or would like to learn more please contact Carl Farr, John Peter, or Dana Neill at 202.872.0885.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »