NAW Billion Dollar Company Chief Legal Officer Roundtable
Location - O'Hare Hilton
The Chicago O'Hare Airport Hilton
O'Hare International Airport
PO Box 66414
Chicago, IL 60666
The Hilton Chicago O'Hare has the unique advantage of being the only hotel located on the grounds of Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. The 858 room, ten story hotel, centered between the airport's four terminals, is easily accessible via underground moving sidewalks and is sound proof due to its sound-resistant windows.
In addition to traditional guest rooms, the Hilton Chicago O'Hare also offers guest rooms to meet disabled guest's specific needs, junior suites, parlor suites, and deluxe executive suites. There are 43 meeting rooms conveniently located on one "conference level". State-of-the-art telecommunications and automations systems are available along with multi-media conference capabilities and enhanced business and fitness centers. The fitness center is a complete athletic club which includes an aerobic fitness area, nautilus equipment, lap pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, massage therapist, and tanning beds.
Andiamo, the hotel's main restaurant, is connected to the exciting Sports Edition Bar and Grill, which is home to nineteen satellite-connected televisions that broadcast sporting events from across the globe.
Take advantage of NAW's one stop shop and reserve your hotel room NOW. Please follow this link to take advantage of the NAW negotiated room rate.
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Reimagining Distribution in a Connected World Find out more »
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors Find out more »
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »