Billion Dollar Company CFO Roundtable
We, the members of the Roundtable, would like to invite you to join NAW’s Billion Dollar Company CFO Roundtable. As active members of the Roundtable we have found this to be an unique and valuable business tool.. Yes, there are many options where we can meet other CFO executives but this is the only opportunity we have to network and benchmark exclusively with other billion dollar CFO executives of mostly non competing Wholesale-Distribution companies.
This forum permits us to sit down and talk with wholesale distribution executives from like-sized firms in a collegial setting condusive to sharing information and practices. Meetings always produce “ah-ha” moments and lists of “to do’s” to work on when we get back to our offices. Not only do we meet every six months but several of us have used relationships built there to travel to peer organizations -- to see how certain best practices were being implemented.
We would like to urge you to join us and see firsthand the value of this roundtable. This networking experience is one that perhaps has become even more important during these difficult times.
If you have questions about NAW or joining the group, please contact Carl Farr, John Peter, or Dana Neill at 202-872-0885.
Mitch Blumenfeld, Senior Vice President/CFO-ABDC
Rich Cleys, Vice President and CFO
Mark Eisele, Vice President/CFO/Treasure
Applied Industrial Technologies
Mark Joslin, Vice President and CFO
Walter Klein, Vice President-Finance
Jeff Maddox, CFO
Gordon Food Service
Paul Monzella, Vice President, Finance and Strategy
L&W Supply Corporation
Joe Stacy, CFO
Bradco Supply Corp
Alice Vontalge, Vice President of Finance
Crescent Electric Supply Company
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »