January 27th-28th, 2014
NAW Association Executives Council (AEC) Winter Meeting
(NOTE: This meeting is open only to chief staff officers and senior staff members of NAW’s member national associations.)
Join us for the NAW Association Executives Council (AEC) Winter Meeting, January 27–28, 2014, in Washington, DC.
Register and book your room by December 15 and you’ll receive a $100 room credit!
Our business program features major sessions on critically important association management topics, including:
- “Should We Serve All Members Equally?”
- “Board Governance: Conventional Wisdom or New Nuggets?”
- “How to Grow Your Association With Simple, No-Cost Marketing”
- “Leveraging Social Media to Advance Association Advocacy and Communications”
- “The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of the ‘WF&FSA Today Show’”
- “Online Information Search Secrets to KNOW MORE!”
Peer-to-peer networking...fun social events...and much more.
January 28th-30th, 2014
NAW 2014 Executive Summit
The NAW 2014 Executive Summit focuses on “Reimagining Distribution.” Join us in Washington, DC, January 28–30!
Register and book your room at The Fairmont Washington, DC by December 15 and you’ll receive a $100 room credit!
The focus of the NAW 2014 Executive Summit is to help you and other wholesaler-distributors across the industry “reimagine distribution” and “reimagine your business” by looking to
- capitalize on opportunities in e-commerce, mobility, and social networking
- develop a more compelling value proposition and execute it effectively
- move the marketing function to a position of greater importance in defining your company’s strategic direction, building your brand, and ensuring that you are engaging consistently with your customers across all channels
- reimagine both your role in the value chain and the structure and functions that comprise your organization.
Over the next three to five years, these existing and future trends will transform the industry, changing the way all distributors interact with customers and suppliers, altering the role of individual functions within the distribution business, and driving the imperative for true business-model innovation.
NAW Executive Summit Sponsorship
We’re proud to welcome Oliver Wyman as sponsor for the NAW 2014 Executive Summit.
Meeting and Events Contact
- Keisha Wilson Administrative Assistant - Corporate Relations
- 1325 G Street, NW
- Suite 1000 Washington, D.C. 20005
- Phone: (202) 872-0885
- Fax: (202) 785-0586
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Softcover Books or E-Books!
- Getting the Most Out of CRM: Best Practices for Wholesaler-Distributors Find out more »
- 5 Fundamentals for the Wholesale Distribution Branch Manager, Second Edition Find out more »
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors: What’s the Right Plan? Find out more »
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors Find out more »
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team Find out more »
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Decisive Actions for an Uncertain Economy Find out more »